Fabricator/Welder Position Available
We have an opportunity for an experienced metal fabricator to join our team.
Successful candidates should:
- Have MIG welding experience
- Be able to understand engineering drawings
- Be Hardworking and able to work well with others
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be trained in slinging and handling – for operating overhead cranes
The interview will require a weld test.
Possible overtime opportunities
Hours of work: 7.30 – 4.30 mon-thurs 7.30 – 1.30 Friday
Pay dependant on experience/qualifications
Please send CV’s to: Marlborough Const. Engineers Ltd